shelly

My photo
hey welcome to my crafty blogs here i hope to display my recent cards,scrap pages and crafty makes and of course project life 2013. I live in hertfordshire with my awesome husband reg and 4 month old son Daragh.

Thursday 19 February 2009

my week

well this week has been a productive one, first off iv been ill with bacterial throat infection. spent last week in bed . then for valentines my first day out of bed. my other half gave me flowers chocolates and planned and took me for a nice meal at a Moroccan restaurant.then went to see a play at the palace theatre it was so funny,had a great time.

OH also got me the four day deal from create and craft so am looking forward t putting it to good use. apart form that ive become addicted to all things crafty spending all my time with CB ladies on crafts beautiful and im in my buying stage at moment , just bought some penny black Stamps called hugs . they are so cute.

must try stop buying as im getting married in june . i really must save now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers