shelly

My photo
hey welcome to my crafty blogs here i hope to display my recent cards,scrap pages and crafty makes and of course project life 2013. I live in hertfordshire with my awesome husband reg and 4 month old son Daragh.

Sunday 16 May 2010

some rambling for you all

Hey so finally i have finished and handed in my academic work. am so happy as i had no time to scrap just writing assignments and studying. i am nearly up to date with all my swaps on TWS. so now its time to crack on and get some layouts done. I forever seem to be taking pictures but very rarely scrap them as i found out today when going through pics on my computer lol.
I would nearly go as far as saying I never need a picture to scrap again lol although I don't have kids yet i am sure when i do they will be the focus of my layouts but for now its family and my husband that are the stars of the show.
thank to all the ladies on the beach your friendship and creativity inspires me so much, you are all my muses. bubbles and cuddles Shelly aka Michelle Merritt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers